Information about Santa Cruz
- Check out the
Metro Santa Cruz,
a free weekly newspaper listing all the music, theater, movie,
and arts events for the week. Also, dining guide and classifieds.
exist in other Bay Area cities.
- Or (in the same bisimulation equivalence class :-) check out the
Santa Cruz Good Times.
- dining ... my recommendations
- The hippie-ish Saturn Cafe, Laurel & Pacific
- Best Pizza in Town: Pizza My Heart, Pacific Avenue
- Favorite Chinese food: O'mei, mission street
- All-american: Santa Cruz diner
- classes and workshops
- For more activities, see
SC Parks and recreation.
This page is quite messy, but look for the activity guide in pdf.
SC Adult school
offers a variety of courses, including Spanish and English
classes for all levels.
- The Free School SC
used to offer a lot of classes as well, but is temporarily
offers an enormous amount of courses.
SC Art League has both theater and