News: PhD Thesis published: Moura, G. C. M.: Internet Bad Neighborhoods - March 1st, 2013 - PDF
Media Coverage: BBC - NBC - Wired (UK) - Wall Street Journal - Slashdot - RedOrbit - Smithsonian - Tweakers (NL) - Volkskrant (NL) - TechHive - Tech2 - ThinkDigit - Digital Journal - GeekoSystem - Times of India - AllGov - Fastcompany
- Doctor's degree obtained from the Design and Analysis of Communication Systems (DACS) at the University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Master in Computer Science: Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Computer Engineer degree: Federal
University of Goias, Brazil
- Internet Bad Neighborhoods
- Scalability of Network Analysis and Intrusion Detection
- Scalable Storage for Network Flows
- Self-Magement approaches for network management
Professional activitIEs (2008-2013)
- PhD Candidate at the University of Twente (2008-2013)
- Research guest at the Communications
(CSG) in the University
of Zürich, Switzerland, in the context of the EMANICS project (March-April 2009).
- Paper reviewer for: CNSM 2011, IEEE Communications Magazine, AIMS 2011, CNSM 2010, REIC, SBSEG 2010, Future Internet Assembly, REIC, NOMS 2010, ICC 2010, IEEE LATINCOM 2009, MMNS 2009, WGRS 2009, WP2P 2009, GreenComm 09, WGRS 2008, WSL 2008.
- Local commitee member of: MANWEEK '09, AIMS 2009, SBSEG 2008.
- Lecturer at UNISINOS, Brazil (2008).